facebook instagram twitter

Your Cable Provider is Comcast or CenturyLink.

The SWCTC is an advocate for cable subscribers. The Commission office will assist subscribers to resolve disputes arising between subscribers and the cable company. Commission staff will file a formal complaint form with the cable company on your behalf for a problem you have been unable to resolve after reasonable attempts.

  • If you have a complaint, first contact your cable provider
    • Comcast 651-222-3333
    • CenturyLink 866-314-4148
  • If they are unable to resolve your issue to your satisfaction call the Commission office at (651) 458-9241 Extension 1 or e-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with your information.
  • Staff will investigate your complaint and work with the Company toward resolution.
  • Your complaint will go on record and the cable company will be officially notified.
  • Your formal complaint will also be sent to the company with a request they respond to you.

Please Note: The SWCTC does not control cable rates. Its only regulatory authority lies in auditing the rate for the lowest tier of basic cable service and equipment to determine if the company falls within the Federal Communications Commission guidelines. New technology, equipment, enhanced training and increasing cost of network programming are the primary reasons for rate increases. The SWCTC cannot dictate and has no control over programming and which channels are added or deleted from your service. It can only recommend to the company based on feedback from subscribers.